• Secure customers personals (loose change, sunglasses, pens, notepads, etc.) in Zip Loc bags and set aside.
• Pre-treat door jambs, wheel wells, trunk jambs, frame rails, and grill with mild degreaser/cleaner.
• Pressure wash all door jambs, wheel wells, trunk jambs, frame rails, grill, window seals, door seals, emblems, key holes, door handles, gas filler area.
• Wash car by hand with clean wash mitt and mild car wash detergent. Scrub license plates clean with appropriate brushes and cleaners.
• Hand clean wheels with industrial strength wheel cleaner and assorted brushes and degreasers. Pressure wash wheels and wheel well with 1500 psi of water.
• Remove large deposits of road tar, bugs, and tree sap using multiple applications of bug and tar remover. In some cases, lacquer thinner must be used to remove exceptionally embedded contaminants.
• Hand dry vehicle with damp chamois towel. Door seals, window seals, trim pieces, trunk jambs, emblems, and external mirrors must be blasted dry with 90 psi of compressed air.
• Polish and wax all painted surfaces with Cyclo polisher, mild compounding/polishing foam pad, and high gloss Meguiars wax.
• Minor surface scratches are removed, paint achieves a reflection superior to new condition, and the embedded wax provides approximately 12 weeks of protection from dust, water spotting, and UV fade if vehicle is washed by hand every 10-14 days.
• Dress tires and wheel wells with water-based and high-silicone rubber/plastic dressing.
Fabric Protection - $30 - $50
This colorless and odorless protector guards against protein spill stain while it forms an invisible barrier around each fibre so spill cannot leave a stain. Having fabric protection applied to new or newly cleaned carpets & upholstery will keep interior cleaner longer and make spill clean-up quick and easy! A must get for a new vehicle!
All interior component of dashboard, vinyl, consoles, door panels and pockets wet wiped to remove dust and surface dirt. Your choice of high shine or low shine dressing is then applied to vinyl trim. Mirrors and windows are cleaned to perfection inside and outside.
Interior Quick Spruce-up - $25 - $55
Interior is vacuumed and air purged to loosen & remove dirt. All vinyl and leather & trim are cleaned and treated to a like new condition. Carpets & upholstery are pre-spotted, and deep cleaned with a special extractor to remove the dirt, salt, and stale odor. All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are cleaned to perfection. Price range may be higher if interior is excessively dirty.
Interior Detailing Services
* Final price is determined by vehicle condition, with final pricing agreed upon prior to commencement of work. We know you value your time. That's why we come to you, home or office to detail your vehicle!
Car - $30 SUV - $40
Engine Shampoo - $30
Wash & Vacuum - $30-$70
Deodorizing Odor Removal - $65
Buffing & Polishing /paint Correction
Complete Exterior Detail
Complete Interior Detail
Car - $75 each
SUV & Van
Car - $200-275
Car - $60 - $110
SUV & Vans - $90 - $180
Car - $80 - $150
SUV & Vans - $100 - $250
Car & Wagon - $100 - $220
SUV & Vans - $160 - $280